July 9, 2021, 9 a.m.
This 60-minute presentation will be followed by a 30-minute Q&A. The presentation will cover the following key aspects of intellectual property:
- Patent protection, management and commercialization;
- Licensing versus spin-offs;
- Funding structure to support technology development;
- Funding of spin-off through different mechanisms such as venture capital and angel investment.
This activity is offered by the following members of the University of Ottawa Innovation Support Services:
- Mike Walker, Assistant Director, Business Development
- Cherif Aidara, Business Development Manager
- Jaipreet Bindra, Business Development Manager